Roles You'll Play
- Seem to have superpowers because you know how to diagnose and fix pretty much anything — electrical, plumbing, HVAC, gas, appliance, structural, lighting, and security systems
- Demonstrate your knack for repairs and set the example for all your fellow Maintenance Technicians
- Make your community a higher functioning and more efficient place for residents to call home
- Combat Facilities and Services challenges by performing routine preventive maintenance and making sure all tools are in perfect condition
- Do whatever it takes — fixing a leak, repairing damage in a vacant unit, or removing abandoned furniture and appliances — to keep your community in tip-top shape
- Eliminate disarray, disrepair, and chaos to keep your community running like a well-oiled machine
- Make residents feel confident you will be there for them if something in their apartment breaks
THE OUTDOORS ENTHUSIAST
- Always looking for an excuse to be outside — not a fan of sitting in a cubicle
- Welcome opportunities to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty
- Not intimidated by extreme weather, sewage, or heights
- Happy to be on your feet most of the day, walking long distances, working on roofs, lifting up to 75 pounds, and operating machinery
Our Vision of What Success Looks Like
- Residents feel completely confident that all community maintenance issues will be repaired quickly and effectively.
- Service requests are at an all-time low, thanks to all your preventive maintenance and quick repairs.
- Your community looks perfect. Common areas are spotless, the grounds are beautiful, and curb appeal is worthy of a magazine cover.
Your Building Blocks of Success
- Solid record of carpentry, plumbing, and electrical repair experience
- Physical agility and mobility
- Resourceful problem solver
- Ability to interact with customers professionally and enthusiastically
- Current EPA, CPO, and HVAC certifications