The Role You'll Play
- Manage all Technical Tier 0, Tier I, Tier II and Tier III services and ensure that service levels are achieved and coordinates partnership across distributed Tier II functional support
- Manage all field services and support of end user computing
- Manage and leverage relationships with third party service providers for additional service desk and field service support to optimize BOTH associate and resident experience
- Consolidate Service Desks into one team to support the multi-location organization
- Responsible for ensuring the staff are meeting and exceeding expectations in regards to performance, meeting defined metrics/benchmarks, and that standards and processes are followed to provide effective customer service in all responsible areas listed above
- Runs or confirms management of major incident management meetings to facilitate the resolution of major incidents
- Diagnoses service delivery challenges and initiates actions to improve levels of service, which includes post analysis of Priority 1 and 2 incidents
- Develop task workflow/ticket escalation processes to ensure free flowing escalation and information within the organization
- Providing KPI’s and trend data to IT management and others in ad-hoc, weekly, monthly reports from the ticketing system
- Conduct focus groups and annual surveys to solicit customer feedback. Review feedback and develop action plans to improve services, tools and support experience
- Respond to input from other departments regarding specific needs and/or service complaints and handle accordingly
- Review Technical Service reports with appropriate staff to identify problem areas, training needs and/or actions for improving customer services
- Review functional services performance and trend analyses to evaluate current levels of services against goals and objectives. Identify critical operational issues and recommends corrective actions for services improvements and issues avoidance for all areas managed
- Conduct weekly staff meetings with individual teams to discuss performance, reveal constraints and/or bottlenecks.
- Oversee training for Technical Services personnel and business units on new processes, ticketing system and workflow as needed
- Manage the ITIL problem resolution process and meet with the business to identify ongoing issues in order to provide RCAs to the business
- Ensure Service Desk is the single source of service delivery channel for IT with communication webpage as one shop repository
- Knowledge article point of contact for IT Department to approve before sending to be published in knowledgebase
- Perform other duties as assigned
Your Building Blocks of Success
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to make sound and logical judgments
- Ability to conduct research into issues and products as required
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a fast pace, high-pressure environment and make sound decisions in emergency situations
- Ability to present ideas in a user-friendly language
- Demonstrated leadership
- Highly self-motivated and directed, and keen attention to detail
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Required Knowledge and Experience
- 8+ years’ experience in managing an IT support team with very strong focus on critical operational services delivery
- Will have a track record for owning and improving support operations in a high growth/dynamic environment
- Ability to use service desk reporting tools to identify SLA performance and trends, and manage accordingly.
- Vendor management
- Good understanding of functional / process specifications for incident, problem, change and other ITIL areas for implementation
- Previous experience at utilizing ITIL methodologies for continuously improving process and operational excellence
- Laser focused proactive customer service to both internal and external clients
- Demonstrated project delivery methodologies and strong ability to deliver on dates and commitments
- Demonstrated critical thinking and analytical decisions based on quantitative metrics.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to relate to people at all levels in the organization
- Service oriented approach to address technology issues and solutions
- Strong in hiring, team building and organizational development
- Ability to operate with transparency, openness, integrity, and strong leadership
- Promote a spirit of cooperation within the team and across functions and divisions
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers, vendors and coworkers
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing with good spelling and grammar
- Sharp analytical skills to identify complex problems at the network, systems and application layers
- Strong attention to detail
At Cortland, we create, reimagine, and manage apartment communities for over 100,000 residents nationwide. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, we have communities in ten states and regional offices in Charlotte, Dallas, Denver, Houston, and Orlando. From product design and procurement to general contracting and property management, we do it all – to make sure our communities are the perfect setting for living life to its fullest.
Our success is fueled by our belief in a better life – where hospitality is always a given, each detail is worth a second thought, and every open door is a new opportunity to go beyond expectations. We come to work every day to create possibilities for people – possibilities that translate into superior living spaces and experiences designed to inspire our residents, associates, and investors to live a better life focused on what matters most to them.
Cortland Partners is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud to support and celebrate diversity in the workplace. We are committed to equal consideration for all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you have a disability and need an accommodation or assistance with the application process and/or using our website, please email email@example.com or call 404.965.3988.
Cortland Partners is a drug-free workplace.
Cortland Partners participates in e-verify to verify the employment status of
all persons hired to work in the United States.