As the Marketing & Communications Copywriter, you’ll have the opportunity to craft dynamic content for a variety of internal and external projects, programs, and outputs – all while bringing the company’s brand voice and culture to life through your words.
The Roles You'll Play
• Write clear, compelling long and short copy for various mediums and audiences (e.g. ads, internal announcements/updates, web copy, newsletters, email campaigns, and resident-, associate-, and investor-facing communication)
• Identify core messaging and present options to project stakeholders
• Grasp project requirements quickly and adjust writing style to different audiences and mediums
• Revise copy as needed (and requested) to achieve project and stakeholder goals
THE BRAND VOICE AMBASSADOR
• Adjust writing style to adhere to company’s brand standards
• Inform and engage target audiences by writing in the company’s brand voice
• Revise existing copy to adhere to the company’s brand voice
• Identify (and remedy) copy that is not in brand voice
THE CREATIVE PARTNER
• Collaborate well with the creative team and other stakeholders on both large- and small-scale projects
• Interpret copywriting briefs and project requests from various teams
• Consult with designers to ensure copy works in tandem with visuals to successfully relay core messaging
• Conduct research and interviews as needed to source and generate content
Your Building Blocks of Success
Required Knowledge and Experience
At Cortland, we create, reimagine, and manage apartment communities for over 100,000 residents nationwide. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, we have communities in ten states and regional offices in Charlotte, Dallas, Denver, Houston, and Orlando. From product design and procurement to general contracting and property management, we do it all – to make sure our communities are the perfect setting for living life to its fullest.
Our success is fueled by our belief in a better life – where hospitality is always a given, each detail is worth a second thought, and every open door is a new opportunity to go beyond expectations. We come to work every day to create possibilities for people – possibilities that translate into superior living spaces and experiences designed to inspire our residents, associates, and investors to live a better life focused on what matters most to them.
Cortland Partners is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud to support and celebrate diversity in the workplace. We are committed to equal consideration for all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you have a disability and need an accommodation or assistance with the application process and/or using our website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 404.965.3988.
Cortland Partners is a drug-free workplace.
Cortland Partners participates in e-verify to verify the employment status of
all persons hired to work in the United States.